[Click] running kernel-level click

Lan Xue lanxue at soe.ucsc.edu
Sat Aug 7 12:36:41 EDT 2004

Hi,

ToHost "Hands packets to the ordinary Linux protocol stack", does that
mean it uses Linux protocol stack to route the packets rather than using
what is provided by Click itself? Or Click is not actually bypassing
ordinary Linux protocol stack?

If use ICMPPingResponder to repond to ICMP packets, do I need to use
other elements in order to respond packets other than ICMP?

Thanks,

Lan