[Click] peak packet forwarding rate measurement

Lan Xue lanxue at soe.ucsc.edu
Fri Aug 6 15:56:40 EDT 2004

Hi Eddie,

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004, Eddie Kohler wrote:

> If you are running a kernel configuration, the handlers are available
> in the /click filesystem.

Does the content under /click be refreshed for each click uninstall?

> If you are running a user level configuration, you can include a
> ControlSocket element and telnet to the router to see handler values
> (man ControlSocket).
>
> Either way, you can include a PokeHandlers element to print handler
> values periodically (man PokeHandlers).

PokeHandlers works fine for userlevel but it doesn't print out(to standard
output) for kernel version. ./click-install CONFIGFILE simply returns
without any output. Although, I can see the values of handlers under
/click. Did I miss something to get the periodical handler print?

Thanks,

Lan