[Click] gmake:***[templatei.o] Error 1

wangshuqiao wangshuqiao at 263.sina.com
Fri Sep 5 20:28:03 EDT 2003

Hi, my friends:
    I was trying to compile click-1.2.4 as a kernel module for linux kernel-2.4.18-14.
    I got the announce from http://pecolab.colorado.edu/DSR.html, and re-compile the Linux kernel with the help of the "Linux Installation Instructions" ,getting from the http://pecolab.colorado.edu/linux-install.pdf. But when I install the click-1.2.4 under the instruction of the "DSR Click Router Installation Instructions",getting from the http://pecolab.colorado.edu/click-install.pdf, I get the following information:

 configure: warning
Your header files must be patched before a C++ program can   include them. Apply the patch that came with this distribution if you want to compile Click as a Linux module.
 ../include/clicknet/ip.h:30:5: #error "unknown byte order"
 gmake: ***[templatei.o] Error 1

  I hope you guys respond soon.
  Thank you all.