[Click] click performance test

Jiangbo Li jblicn at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Oct 6 02:19:11 EDT 2003

hi, Robert Morris,

To compare with the performance of our own click elements. I am gonna
to do performance test of Click in P4 machine.

I need to add codes for each of the click elements ( at least a few of
them).
May I ask you to send me the source code which you used to do the
performance test. It would save me a lot of time.

Thank you very much.

Jiangbo Li