[Click] Click SMP performance

Giorgio Calarco gcalarco at deis.unibo.it
Thu Nov 20 17:20:26 EST 2003

I would add these questions:

- do you really have 4 CPU ? Or is it what the Linux kernel believes
due to Xeon Hyperthreading ?

(PS nobody answered my question about Hyperthreading...5/11/2003)

- Is packet length = 64 byte ?

ciao
giorgio

PS a curiosity: had anyone noticed this (http://news.gmane.org/gmane.network.routing.click) ?