[Click] ..use cpu 100%

Giorgio Calarco gcalarco at deis.unibo.it
Sat Nov 1 11:49:25 EST 2003

Yesterday I had a brief private communication
with Carlo and I sad to him that I supposed
he was using Click in the user-space mode, since
that kind of message should come from the Linux
kernel (which is thus receiving packets instead of
Click). At least, if he's not using the FromHost element,
but that is not clear.

giorgio