Click router

Takuya Yamauchi yamauchi at sfc.keio.ac.jp
Tue May 20 22:07:56 EDT 2003

Hi all
I would like to ask for some questions of CLICK.
Now I try to implement Ad-hoc platform for (GRID) on userlevel by using
CLICK .
And I add IP number for each node, and I would like  to connect these nodes
each other.
Acutually I would like to use telenet command and ping command in order to
put middleware on the lawer layer.
So is it possible to use telnet or ping on the immentation for Ad-hoc.
If you know how to use some command for CLICK or know good idea, I would
like to inform me, please

Best Regards
Takuya Yamauchi