THE TRUTH ABOUT MAKING MONEY ONLINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HappyRetirement at themail.com HappyRetirement at themail.com
Mon Mar 24 06:25:45 EST 2003

Bulk E-mail Secrets!
Hello.

There is only way to make money on the Web and WebFisher lays it all out for you in and easy-to-read, step-by-step guide that includes all the software tools you need.

You see, bulk e-mail is the ONLY way to get your message to the millions of people on the Web who need and want your product or service! No matter what other method you use, you are simply advertising to other business... and they're just not interested in anything you have to say!

But it is almost impossible to send out Unsolicited Commercial Email without having your Internet Service cancelled....unless you know the secrets used by Mastercard, Polaroid, Century21, AOL, and the professional e-mail services.

Now you too, can capitalize on these techniques to build a six-figure income in the next six months thanks to a new $20 multi-level program called "Web Fisher".

To learn how, get our FREE "Untold Secrets" booklet today. There's no cost or obligation....just excitement and hope for a better financial future!

For your FREE copy of "The Untold Secrets to Wealth on the Web", just send an email to www.happyretirement at isp9.net with "Secrets" in the subject line.

I have to caution you though, once you start reading it, you won't be able to put it down! Best regards,
B. Anderson

For easy Removal just click here: mailto: your-email-address?subject=REMOVE-ME