Own This Software & Keep 100% of The Profits Yourself !

Software Sales piedpiper at isp9.net
Sun Mar 23 00:01:47 EST 2003

----------------------------Removal instructions at the bottom--------------------------

Simple To Use Software Makes Creating Popups So Easy, A Child Can Do It!
Since Popup Generator is PC based the software itself will only work on a PC.
The popups it creates work on all computers, Mac and PC.

You can resell it,create your own popup windows with it,or use it as an incentive for your online business to get people to join your program, plus many other uses...!

If You Ever Wanted To Use The Power of PopUps, This Software Is For You!

Order Now and Receive Master Resell Rights, Keep 100% of The Profits!
(This Offer May End At Any Time)

If you are like me, you are always looking for ways to make your work
easier and more efficient.
We have all heard about the power of PopUp advertising, yet many people
are not utilizing pop ups.

I am here to tell you, Popups don't have to be complicated.
Popup Generator will allow you to create popup codes within minutes.
It is a simple software program, which literally does all the work for you.
It is designed to allow you to modify the code for a wide variety of popups
without knowing on bit about codes.

With Popup Generator, you can literally create a popup window how you
want it, in less than 2 1/2 minutes.

PopUp Generator also, lets you utilize cookie based popups.

For a limited time, I am offering this powerful yet simple to use software
with 100% Master Resell Rights! This means, not only do you own the
software, you also own the rights to it. You keep 100% of the profits you make.

You also have the ability to resell the rights to others as well.
Which you also keep ALL the profits.

As a Special Bonus, I will also include the website.
All you have to do is upload to your server and customize the order
link. You can start making money with the package within minutes!

To find out more about "PopUp Generator Software", or get your very own
"PopUp Generator Software", with 100% Master Resell Rights & Website
Email me at: mailto:gpuginfo at isp9.net?subject=POPUPGEN in the subject line.

Best regards,
Gary

For easy Removal just click here: