smp click

Etienne Faure Etienne.Faure at lip6.fr
Wed Mar 12 17:58:54 EST 2003

Hi all,
I am currently working on network processors and in this way i am
interrested in click.
I would like to use click in a multi-processor plateform, so I am
looking for information about smp click.
I would like to use click as an embeded software, but rather than
running one click per mrocessor, I would prefer to use the smp version.
I especially would like to understand how smp click can "cut" a
configuration file in many parts. I understood that it makes its cuts
around the fifo in the configuration, but are there other ways to make
these cuts.
I read an article about this in USENIX, but it is almost 2 years old,
and does not provide that kind of details.

Thanks for your interesset.

--
        FAURE Etienne
  etienne.faure at asim.lip6.fr