Another weird bug...

Juan Luis Baptiste juancho at linuxmail.org
Mon Mar 10 20:30:10 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm having another strange behavior with Click and my elements. Now, If I put some Print messages in my config file, their contents
are appearing in the contents of the packets I modify in my elements. For example, I have:

Print(before_dnsalg_0,200)
->[0]dnsalg
->checkIP6Header...
->.....

When looking with ethereal, I see in the contents of the packet (where the DNS query is) the phrase "before_dnsalg_0", so, aviously
the query is messed up. Some times happens with click_chatter() messages.

What could be producing this strange behavior?

Every char array I use I initialize it with 'new', and after I use it I do a 'delete' or 'free'. I don't know what is happening, any
ideas?

Cheers,

Juan Luis Baptiste
http://www.linuxmail.org/