compile error

Shilpi Agarwal shilpi at cae.wisc.edu
Wed Mar 5 14:52:47 EST 2003

Thanks for your quick responses.I could install e1000 driver.But now i got
another error.When i am compiling click i am getting error like

usr/src/linux/include/net/ax25.h:179: declaration of `ax25_dev
*ax25_cb::ax25_dev'
/usr/src/linux/include/net/ax25.h:173: changes meaning of `ax25_dev'
from `typedef struct ax25_dev ax25_dev'
gmake[1]: *** [templatei.o] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/shilpi/click/linuxmodule'
gmake: *** [linuxmodule] Error 2

Please help me to resolve this problem..

Thanks
Shilpi