compile click on 2.4.19_smp_p4

Eddie Kohler kohler at icir.org
Sat Mar 1 15:51:42 EST 2003

Hi Hyoung-Kee,

> 	Click obtained from the CVS repository is compiled on the two 2.4 GHZ zeon
> processor PC. The version of the kernel is 2.4.19 with Pentium 4 and SMP
> options. The 2.4.18 patch has applied against the current kernel. The
> compilation is OK until compiling the kernel module click.o.

That is very weird. 'processor' is very definitely a field of 'struct
task_struct', and I haven't seen your problem before. You might try  'make
templatei.ii', to run just the preprocessor on 'templatei.cc', and examine
the output to see if <linux/sched.h> got included, or where 'struct
task_struct' was defined.