[Click] some question about Click router

Lan Xue lanxue at cse.ucsc.edu
Mon Jun 30 16:15:04 EDT 2003

hello,

i'm a graduate student in UC, Santa Cruz. currently, i'm using "click"
router to simulate the network delay in WAN environment. as a beginner to
this tool, i was wondering how to specify keywords when use an element,
e.g, FromDevice(), i wanted to use FORCE_IP with FromDevice(eth0, 0,
2046, FORCE_IP), however, the compiler complains that i used too many
arguments. i also tried FromDevice(eth0, FORCE_IP), doesn't work either.
the online document doesn't talk about how to use keywords in elements.
it'll be really great if you can give me some help on this. without
knowing the basics of this simulator, i can hardly begin my work.

thanks a lot,

lan