packet is not get by click router

xiaophong xiaophong2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 09:45:12 EDT 2003

Dear all,

I have 2 test machines and I built my own elements which will directly add mac header in the packet and pass it to ToDevice which will send the packet to another machines. I used tcpdump to trace, it shows that both side sent and received packet. But It seems the packet does not be caught by click router. But when I sent ping by using my own elements, the click router got it. do you have any advise? Thanks a lot for your time.

Best regards,

Xiao