Ad-hoc implementaion

Takuya Yamauchi yamauchi at sfc.keio.ac.jp
Wed Jun 4 11:54:03 EDT 2003

I wouldlike to ask for some questions of CLICK.
Now I try to implement Ad-hoc platform for (GRID) on userlevel by using CLICK .
And I add IP number for each node, and I would like  to connect these nodes each other.
Acutually I would like to use telenet (Telnet server) command and ping command in order to put middleware on the lawer layer.
So is it possible to use telnet or ping on the inplementation for Ad-hoc.
If you know how to use some command for CLICK or know good idea, I would like to inform me, please

Sincerely
Takuya Yamauchi