[Click] error when compile click with kernel2.4.20

zhengchuanbo zhengcb at netpower.com.cn
Mon Jul 14 21:38:36 EDT 2003

Eddie,

	thanks for help.
	i have compiled click after upgrade gcc version on x86. next i'll try to upgrade my mips-linux-gcc to compile it on mips,'cause we run our linux on mips system.
	 in the docs it is claimed that 456,000 64-byte packets a second  can be processed on a PIII700.   i got 470,000pps on a dual CPU PIII 1G system on pure linux with e1000 NAPIed, tested with SmartApp. i wish i could get better performance with the help of click.
	i found that click is really complicated to config.  i wish i could get more config examples on the router config.

Zheng