TCP encapsulation

Adrian Bozdog adrianb at cs.cornell.edu
Thu Jan 23 01:01:54 EST 2003

Hi,

My name is Adrian Bozdog. I am a Ph.D student at Cornell University. I am building a framework that supports IP-multicast at the WAN level. The framework has a component that sniffs IP-multicast packets and sends them through a TCP connection.

I thought of using Click router at the Kernel level (for speed sake) but I saw that there was not an element that implements TCP/IP encapsulation at the Kernel level for Linux.

Do you have any idea if there is an element like this ?. Do I have to implement it ?.

Thanks,

Adrian