Click

Brecht Vermeulen brecht.vermeulen at rug.ac.be
Mon Jan 20 14:20:17 EST 2003

Hi,

probably the simplest thing you can do is putting the class definition
also in the file of the click element (which will come in elements/local
(as e.g. in the queue element in elements/standard). (you can e.g. also
use include for this)

There are probably also other possibilities, e.g. working with packages,
see etc/samplepackage, but the previous is the most simple solution I
think.

regards,
Brecht