Click Modular Router Instalation

Eddie Kohler kohler at icir.org
Fri Jan 17 14:46:48 EST 2003

Hi,

> We are interested in learning about Click Modular Router, we are
> going in our first steps... That´s why we need your help. Please,
> could you let us know some link or article for beginers?
>
> Specially related to:
> 1.- Requirements (machine and operating system-Linux Version)
> 2.- Installation
> 3.- Uses (examples)

Requirements: User-level Click will run on most versions of Unix. If you'd
like to replace your network stack with Click, you will need a
Pentium-level x86 machine running Linux 2.2.20+ or Linux 2.4.18+.

Installation: Either download the latest distribution (which is a little
old) or the anonymous CVS repository (up-to-date) and follow the
instructions.

Uses: Take a look at the papers linked off
http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/click/ , and the configurations at
http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/click/ex/ .

Good luck!