IPClassifier

Brecht Vermeulen Brecht.Vermeulen at rug.ac.be
Thu Jan 16 15:47:43 EST 2003

Hi,

yes of course. But the IP header has to be marked and that has to be done
e.g. with MarkIPHeader(14), which has to be put before IPClassifier.

The 14 says that the IP header begins at byte 14. (which skips the
ethernet header which is 6 bytes destination MAC, 6bytes source MAC and 2
bytes protocol).

(have a look at teh manpages or source code for more details)

best regards,
Brecht