I've go t a small but very important problem... please help me

Brecht Vermeulen Brecht.Vermeulen at rug.ac.be
Wed Jan 15 11:42:50 EST 2003

Hi,

if I'm understanding you correctly, you want to see the header information
of each packet ?

Well, have a look at Print and IPPrint (this can be used if the packet
is marked as IPPacket by an element as MarkIPHeader or CheckIPHeader) then
which print the desired information to the syslog.

regards,
Brecht