POlling on all Tulip and e1000???

Brecht Vermeulen brecht.vermeulen at rug.ac.be
Mon Jan 13 10:50:45 EST 2003

All cards which use the tulip driver (for which the module is called
tulip.o) can be used with PollDevice.
For e1000, I think that only the Intel etherpro 1000 cards are supported
(but other cards which would use the same driver would also work).

It is purely based on the driver, so if your card works with this
driver, than it's okay.

e.g. we use DLINK DFE570 4 port cards with the tulip driver.

best regards,
Brecht