Hard QoS Implementation with Click?

Ivan Armuelles ivan at dit.upm.es
Fri Jan 10 17:02:41 EST 2003

Dear Click Router Modular Project Members and all:

First, I sincerely congratulate you with the New Year and wish you all the best!. I am  a relative new user of the Click Software, so I still have a lot of question about the flexibility and limitations of Click. Does anyone can explain me, briefly, the issues behind the implementation of hard QoS service providers (like IntServ) with Click? I am looking for examples of this kind of implementations, but I didn't find any by the moment.

Thanks in advance and Best Regards,
Ivan