Global state variables in Click??

Alessandro Baldisserri alessand.baldisserri at studio.unibo.it
Wed Jan 8 12:19:02 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm a student in Telecommunications Engeneering in Bologna,Italy.
I studied Click architecture, and now I want to realize a real time classifier
with it...but for this purpose I need global state variables to memorize already
classified flows, so when a new packet of this flow arrive at the router it can
take prioritary queue...
Further more I have to memorize SLA (Service Level Agreement) because I think my
router is inserted like Edge Router in a Differentiated Service architecture.
Is it possible to write a new Click element that memorize all this information,
like a table at wich all other elements can access??
Thanks in advantage.

Alessandro