Tom Carly tcarly at esat.kuleuven.ac.be
Mon Feb 24 18:42:27 EST 2003

Hello,

I have created an element that loads a file and reads the values from it. Now
it should be more flexible. If I need for instance 3 instances of that
element in the configuration, I should be able to load 3 different files, one
file per element. How can I do this? Is it possible by just adding an extra
argument to the element and then using ifstream with that argument? I succeed
in using arguments and in using ifstream but the combination of both doesn't
seem to work.

thx

Tom Carly