click perform effects with respect to RAM

Will Stockwell bigwill at mit.edu
Thu Feb 20 00:49:45 EST 2003

It seems to have helped a bit, but not too significantly.  I'm getting
these numbers right now:

112209.473 (in rate)
17162.207 (out rate, eth2)
21248.047 (out rate, eth3)

That's about 2000 pps better, but still very not very acceptable.  To
clarify, I added the configuration line you suggested just below the
definition of pd.

Will