Help please ad hoc routing protocol Help please

Douglas S. J. De Couto decouto at lcs.mit.edu
Tue Feb 18 10:11:47 EST 2003

Hi Marie-Christine,

I am the one responsible for the Grid routing protocol, so feel free to
ask me questions.  The Grid protocol is an implementation of the DSDV
protocol, with some extensions to do geographic forwarding.  The basic
elements you need to understand  are DSDVRouteTable, which sends and
receives routing messages and maintains the route table, and
LookupLocalGridroute which uses the DSDVRouteTable to decide where to
send packets.

I have a more simplified version of the configuration, which I will
check into the click CVS repository when I get a chance.

--
Douglas S. J. De Couto     <decouto at lcs.mit.edu>