click tools

Alessandro Baldisserri alessand.baldisserri at studio.unibo.it
Mon Feb 17 17:25:16 EST 2003

I write an IP router, and now I want to optimize it. It's normal that it
forward max 315000 packet 64 byte/second ( I have 1 PC that transmit and 1
PC that receive) ? If I run click-devirtualize or click-fastclassifier to
improve thie performance this tools overwrite my click elements library?

Alessandro