[Click] Problems installing a click configuration

Perez, Julio jperez at student.ethz.ch
Mon Dec 15 19:18:08 EST 2003

Hi,

You were right, something is wrong with that element. But now I have another

problem. I have an element that can be compiled and installed (and it appears

in the elements.conf file), but when I try to use it in a configuration (I click-installed the configuration successfully) I get

the error message unknown element class. I exported the element

(EXPORT_ELEMENT), I ran make elemlist, the relevant directory is enabled

(linuxmodule), what else can I do?

Bye

  J.P.