[Click] Problems installing a click configuration

Brecht Vermeulen brecht.vermeulen at UGent.be
Sun Dec 14 18:43:00 EST 2003

Hi,

doing, extra information !

1) And can you compile and run click without your own element ?

2) How have you compiled your own element ?

It seems that some code is compiled which refers to your own element,
but that the actual code is not compiled. (which is per definition :
'unresolved symbol' ;-) )

The problem is not when installing a configuration, but you cannot
actually install the click kernel module (simplified: the click-install
tool does
insmod click.o
cat config > /proc/click/config and the insmod fails already)

regards,
Brecht