[Click] #include <cstdarg> vs. #include <stdarg.h>

Douglas S. J. De Couto decouto at lcs.mit.edu
Thu Aug 14 00:24:21 EDT 2003

i don't remember if stdio.h caused problems; maybe it comes from Scott
Page's work with other very compilers?

here's more pedantic info:

if, for whatever reason, you feel very strongly about writing exactly
conforming c++ code, you might want to not use the <foo.h> headers
because they are deprecated:
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/coding-standards.html#faq-27.4

however, since parts of click already depend on having g++, it's
probably not a big deal.

Douglas S. J. De Couto    decouto at lcs.mit.edu