[Click] insmod/rmmod click.o issues

Eddie Kohler kohler at icir.org
Fri Aug 8 00:47:45 EDT 2003

> (yesterday if I did this it wouldn't print the link about elements
> being allocated and would only print 1 oustanding news usually).
>
> Then if I try to reload click.o, the machine hangs and requires a
> hard reset.

Oy, this was a dumb boner. Fixed.

mission% cvs ci -m 'fix bug reported by jbicket: delete all element types
when lexer is done, even those that were installed unscoped; still there
are 2 outstanding news, but no crashes; will look at news tomorrow'
lib/lexer.cc
Checking in lib/lexer.cc;
/home/am0/click/cvsroot/release/one/lib/lexer.cc,v  <--  lexer.cc
done