[Click] question

Jiangbo Li jblicn at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Aug 1 06:55:38 EDT 2003

hi, all,

I was testing click in emulab. And I use make-ip-conf.pl to generate
the router configuration file. But I need to change the hardware address
and ip address in make-ip-conf.pl each time I restart the experiment.
Does anyone have good suggestions?

Suppose the router have four interfaces, eth0,eth1,eth2,eth3. and the
router
configuration file only include eth0, eth1.  So the packets received
from eth0
or eth1 will pass through the click module.  How about the packets
received
from eth2 and eth3? Will those packets follow the original path in
Linux? Is it
still possible that  Linux receive packets from eth2  and send them out
through
eth0,

Thanks a lot

Jiangbo Li