Click router

Douglas S. J. De Couto decouto at lcs.mit.edu
Tue Apr 15 14:17:34 EDT 2003

Hi Takuya,

Please feel free to use click and the grid protocol for your research.
the latest grid code is currently changing a lot but in the next month
there should be an updated web page about how to use the grid DSDV
implementation on a variety of platforms including linux.

For more generic click information, you should see the documentation
web page at http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/click/doc/, and the examples
web page at http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/click/ex/.

--
Douglas S. J. De Couto     <decouto at lcs.mit.edu>