problem

Tom Carly tom.carly at esat.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri Apr 4 13:53:01 EST 2003

Hi,

you can find the plot as attachment in this mail. It shows the delay in
function of packetnumber.

I have applied the kurt patch and recompiled the kernel to get micro second
resolution, but that doesn't seem to help. I get the same kinds of graphs.

Or is there any other way to increase the HZ value?

tom