David Sanán Baena: {SPAM?} testing an element

Eddie Kohler kohler at icir.org
Thu Oct 17 10:55:13 EDT 2002

Inappropriately spam-blocked:

------- Forwarded Message

From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?David_San=E1n_Baena?= <davidsanan at teleline.es>
To: <click at amsterdam.lcs.mit.edu>
Subject: {SPAM?} testing an element
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 18:28:40 +0200

Hi,
I have created a new element that includes some include headers. When I=20
compile the new element it compiles Ok, but testing it fails.
For testing I take the sampleelt that click includes and I append=20
#include "tclinter.h" (one of the include headers of my element).
then i do ./configure make install y everything ok.
But when i do click test.click I got this:
While loading package 'sample':
       Package /usr/local/lib/sample.uo:undefined symbol:__8tclinter
requirement 'sample' not available
test.click:3:Unknown element class 'SamplePackageElement'
This is because with make install doesn't link the headers files...
How can i do it?
Thanks in advance