about click

wyp wyp219 at sohu.com
Thu Oct 17 11:09:35 EDT 2002

Dear Sir:

  I want to add a new element supporting 802.1x protocol to click. Now, I have finished the work partly and is measuring performance about it. I am interesting in the click polling extensions very much. In Eddie Kohler¡¯s paper, using three ways of click, polling linux and linux have different forwarding rates. Performance using click and polling linux is better obviously. About click and linux , I can implement. About polling linux ,I don¡¯t know how to do it. Can you help me ?

  With many thanks.

                            wang yan ping

                            2002/10/17