ToLinux

Juan Luis Baptiste juancho at linuxmail.org
Fri Nov 29 20:33:10 EST 2002

> but I think ToDevice and ToLinux are not the same. As I understand ToLinux lets
> the packet into the operating system/high level(in 7 levels). but ToDevice
> still lets the packet go through the physical level. So there will cause
> different results. Am I right? Juan,thanks for your reply.
> Best regards,
> Zhang

In userlevel you cannot treat packets as in kernel mode. As far as I know, there's no equivalent to ToLinux in userlevel, because the type of treatment you mention, can only be done through the kernel. The closest guest is to use ToDevice and FromDevice.

Or ask Eddie, he can explain it to you better than anyone :-).

Cheers,

Juan Luis
http://www.linuxmail.org/