about change to user level

xiaophong xiaophong2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 27 06:46:02 EST 2002

Dear friends,

I used click router as kernel model. Now I want to
change to user level. i should add extra elements by
building package. I tried the samplepackage in the
click source, but has some problem.

1)after ./configure --prefix=/work/click-1.2.3, it
gave
configure: warning:
Compiling for Linux kernel module, although Click
reports it has not compiled a Linux kernel module

so it still works as linux module, what can I do?

2) can you tell me the detail progress way/command of
user level. as In linux level, firstly I build element
by c++, make, load the module(click and the
package.ko), then cat the .click file to
/proc/click/config. how about userlevel?

thanks for your time and any help/suggestion.

xiao phong