FTPPortMapper6 and TCPAddressTranslator finished

Juan Luis Baptiste juancho at linuxmail.org
Mon Nov 25 04:41:47 EST 2002

Hi Eddie,

We have finished our FTPPortMapper6 and TCPAddressTranslator elements for translation of FTP control packets and seq. number updating in IPv4/IPv6 packets respectively, to use in conjuction with NAT-PT elements of Click (AddressTranslator, ProtocolTranslator46 and ProtocolTranslator64).

Here I send them to you and to the list, hoping you can include them in Click and see if we can get some feedback from someone.

cheers,

--
Juan Luis Baptiste M.

"we're back to the times