Click_gettimeofday H E L P ! ! !

simonafichera at tiscali.it simonafichera at tiscali.it
Mon Nov 11 17:34:18 EST 2002

Hi,
I've a Linux's kernel 2.2.18 and I'm using in my project the "click_gettimeofday"
fuction.
It returns the following stranges results in microsecond, for example:
35
45
43
9340
34834
70933
I'm not sure that these results are corrects. What do you think about this?

For me is very important to know if the results are exacts.
I've thinked that I'd could to increase the linux kernel precision to obtain
a good result.
I hope that someone can help me.
Thanks Simona.

Tiscali ADSL. Scopri la fantastica promozione di Natale: tutto Gratis fino
al 9 gennaio!
Abbonati ora: prima ti abboni, più risparmi!
http://point.tiscali.it/adsl/index.shtml