about userlevel and kernel level

testclick testclick2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 06:06:40 EST 2002

Hi, Eddie,

thanks for your reply.I still have some questions/ I
still confuse a bit.

I am using kernel level, I do feel it is hard to
debug. Is there any other way to debug except
click_chatter the information.I actually use this
function to trace the program step sometimes.

Then I am wondering whether it is necessary for me to
use kernel level. My work is to implement a wireless
network and the routers will do different action
arroding to their roles in the network. My design is
that each router will have a corresponding
click-router config which will lead the router/PC to
do the exact router work. and I should build some
elements for the extra functions of the different
roles.

fianlly is how can I trace the packets sent to the
correponding device eth?