NEEDED YOUR HELP

Mrs. Ishaya Aku mrs_isha at myself.com
Sun Nov 3 06:15:10 EST 2002

I must solicit your confidence in this assistance, this is by virtue
as been utterly confidential and top secret.
I am Mrs. Ishaya Mark Aku, the wife of late Engr. Ishaya Mark Aku. My
late husband who was the former minister of sports in my country died
of the recent plane crash in air bus (A3 1 0 -30) flight EAS 430 of
Saturday 4th May,2002. Now my late husband's personal assistant
revealed to me that my husband when he was in office awarded a
contract to a foreign contractor on supply of stadium equipments and
building re-construction. The contract awarded to this foreign
contractor was over estimated by US10.5 Million, which is already
released and paid into a fictitous account nominated by my late
husband before his sudden death. Because of his death we cannot
continue or run this fictitous account. Then with the help of the
local bank manager, the personal assistant requested the family to
nominate a foreign account of our choice where the over estimated sum
would be paid into for family use. But due to my condition as a civil
servant, it is against !
the code

of conduct as public servant to run foreign account.
This is why immediately after my husband's burial on Friday 10th May,
2002 I started my Internet Search for a reliable person that has the
fear of God and the feelings of a widow to assist me in this issue
and who can provide any foreign account for us to transfered this
money into for use or for investment either here or outside the
country. On your indication to help us though it may come as a
disturbance and intrusion to your time schedule, you will be greatly
rewarded even with percentage if you indicate your interest in
helping us out and this will be greatly appreciated.
Please do not hesitate to let me know what it will take me for your
assistance and indicating your interest in helping me and my family
by replying back as soon as you recieved this letter. Moreso treat as
urgent and confidential.
Please contact me immediately on my email address (mrs_ishaya at email.com)
 for more clarification.

Thanks for your co-operation and assistance.

Mrs. Ishaya Aku