From Italy

Gaetano Puglisi gaetan.puglisi at tiscali.it
Wed May 22 03:14:42 EDT 2002

I feel honoured to comunicate with you.

I'm an italian student, I'm attending the last year of electronic engineering in the University of Catania and I'm working for my thesis. I'm studing your work about Click modular router; it is well done. If is possible I want to ask you a question: How can I install a modular router in a linux PC, and put it on line using the files I found for download at http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/click/ ?? What are the steps I have to follow to achieve this goal ?? Thanks a lot for your attention. Please replace me.

Yours regard

Gaetano Puglisi