Questions about element programming....

Juan Luis Baptiste juancho at linuxmail.org
Wed Mar 20 05:11:32 EST 2002

Hi,

I have some questions about element programming.

1. In the programming manual it says that every element have to implement notify_ninputs y notify_noutputs to create it respectives inputs y outputs, but in FtpPortMapper they are no such functions. Why?

2. How can I distinguish between an IPv4 packet and a IPv6 packet? I want to have an input for ipv4 packets and another for ipv6 packets, but I'm not sure how to do that.
3.How can I know from wich input the packet comes from? (a way to know if a packet is IPv4/IPv6)

Thanks!

Juan Luis