High CPU usage and latency problem

Eddie Kohler kohler at icir.org
Wed Mar 13 15:51:24 EST 2002

Hi Julian,

> > > The CPU usage seems to hit about 99% after roughly 90 seconds of
> running.
> > > This happens even with a bare config containing just an AddressInfo
> element.

I've checked in a change to the anonymous CVS repository that should avoid
this issue for very simple configurations (AddressInfo alone, for example).

As for more complex configurations, we have a potential fix there too.
Again, use the anonymous CVS repository, and in your configuration, use
NotifierQueues instead of Queues. If this doesn't help your problem, please
write us mail including the configuration you're using.