AddressTranslator

Juan Luis Baptiste juancho at linuxmail.org
Sun Mar 10 14:26:38 EST 2002

Hi,

If you made your config file based in the one in the cvs (ip64*.click) they have a LOT of problems  (see mail archive). I have made a working version of it but it runs in user level, making it to run with kernel module shouldn't be too hard. If you want I can send it to you.

Bye

Juan Luis Baptiste M.