Intel Pro100+(82559) Polling Driver Problems

Brecht Vermeulen brecht.vermeulen at rug.ac.be
Fri Mar 1 08:42:55 EST 2002

> The .19 patch actually installs without any major complaints... But to be
> honest
> I don't know if this is the source of the problems. The changes from
> .19 ->.20
> were pretty minor.  I could try the .19, is that currently what you use ?

without any major complaints : does this mean, no complaints ?  :-)

we use indeed 2.2.19, but I've never used the eepro100 driver, so can't
help you on this.

We had also a problem with the polling of tulip cards on the 2.4.9
kernel while it works perfectly on 2.2.19, but this is not the same of
course.

sorry that I cannot be of more help,
Brecht