New tool for use with Click

Michael Neufeld Michael.Neufeld at colorado.edu
Wed Jun 26 14:31:59 EDT 2002

Hello-
In the course of developing our own AODV implementation here at the
University of Colorado, we constructed a tool for Click which we've
found to be very useful. It's called nsclick, and it allows the use of
routing graphs built for Click inside of the ns-2 network simulator
(http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns if you aren't familiar with it). This has
allowed us to use ns-2 to test and debug network code which we can then
take and run on actual systems with only minor modification. The release
is a set of patches on top of ns-2 2.1b9 and Click 1.2.4. Check out:

http://systems.cs.colorado.edu/Networking/nsclick

if you'd like to experiment with it. Feedback, comments and bug reports
are appreciated. Thanks.

-Mike Neufeld